Program Management/Governance Solutions
In an era marked by tightening cost and performance controls, program management and governance are more important than ever. For certain flagship programs that are too large or important to fail, a small investment in policies, controls and oversight can result in significant cost-savings and efficiencies — and more effective results.
DTS principals have 20-plus years of program management experience, managing programs with dozens of stakeholders and budgets in excess of $50 million. We see program management not only as a business discipline, but as an academic pursuit. We hold certifications through:
- PMI (PMP Certified PMs)
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS Black Belts)
Augmenting these methodologies with our own practical experience, DTS has developed T-DRIVE (Trademark pending), our proprietary program management/governance methodology.
- Meet congressional, regulatory and executive governance and transparency requirements
- Improve program performance and reduce risk
- Understand and be able to predict program expenditures, schedule and performance
- Allow for process repetition and training, regardless of personnel