DTS subject matter experts are knowledgeable on a wide range of topical issues and are happy to share their insights with members of the media. To arrange an interview, or to find out more information on a particular subject, please email us. We also encourage you to browse the resources below to learn more about DTS — and how we’re changing the way business is done.
- IT Training: Focus Resources, Keep Your Staff Current, written by Edward Tuorinsky, Channel Futures, October 31, 2018
- Strategic Planning 101: Creating A Roadmap For Your Organization, Written by Edward Tuorinsky, Project Times, September 25, 2018
- The Virtual Watercooler: Creating culture without the office, Arlington Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Blog, September 19, 2018
- DTS Executive Edward Tuorinsky Named to National Veteran Small Business Coalition National Board of Directors, July 10, 2018
The Best of DTS Newsletter
Read about our insights and subscribe to receive a copy to your email inbox.
- Issue 1: Innovation Everywhere
- Issue 2: Future Focus
- Issue 3: Never Stop Learning
- Issue 4: The Efficiency Issue
- Issue 5: The Manager in the Mirror
- Issue 6: Data Driven
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, DTS delivers high quality Management and IT Consulting services to public and private sector organizations in the areas of program management and governance, strategic planning and organizational advancement, business process efficiency, and knowledge management. As a service-disabled Veteran-owned Management and IT Consulting services small business, DTS prides itself in employing individuals with the practical and academic expertise to deliver efficient and more effective results for its defense and civilian agency customers. To learn more about DTS or the DTS-developed innovative methodologies for program management, consulting and eLearning, contact us at sales@consultDTS.com or 571-403-1841. Follow us on LinkedIn, @consultDTS and consultdts.com.